French Law

Have French Law Questions? Ask an French Lawyer Now.

French Law

How can i create a offshore company and enjoy tha tax

Customer Question
how can i create...
how can i create a offshore company and enjoy tha tax benefits to operate in europe and use it as a outsourcing company working only with expatriates to be deployed to yachts and without having adverse tax consequences
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: French Law
3/23/2013
Barrister: Fran-mod,
 replied 4 years ago
Fran-mod
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
OK I Will Waiting for your answer
Barrister: Wendy-Mod,
 replied 4 years ago
Wendy-Mod
Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.

Regards,
Wendy
Barrister: Wendy-Mod,
 replied 4 years ago
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question.

We appreciate your understanding!
Wendy

I am still waiting

Barrister: Wendy-Mod,
 replied 4 years ago
Thank you again for your patience while we continue our search.

Regards,
Wendy
Barrister: Wendy-Mod,
 replied 4 years ago
Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right Professional. Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately, upon your request. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you’ll think of us again when the need arises.

Regards,
Wendy

Can you at least recommend me any specialist on this area that can advise me. No need to refund me keep the money as a gift for yr effort

Best regards

JOE

Barrister: Wendy-Mod,
 replied 4 years ago

I am sorry, but because this site is independent and wants to maintain its integrity in providing honest, unbiased information to customers, professionals cannot represent anyone from this site or make personal referrals.

Thank you!
Wendy

TKenney, Ph.D.
TKenney, Ph.D.
TKenney, Ph.D., French Attorney (Avocat à la Cour)