How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TKenney, Ph.D. Your Own Question
TKenney, Ph.D.
TKenney, Ph.D., French Attorney (Avocat à la Cour)
Category: French Law
Satisfied Customers: 831
Experience:  Practicing law in France, 10+ years of experience on Paris Bar. Taught French Business Law in US
Type Your French Law Question Here...
TKenney, Ph.D. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX am brazilian citizen living in

This answer was rated:

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX am brazilian citizen living in UK, with a 5 years residence, married to a french citizen. I have lived in France for 5 years, we have been married for 7 years. Am I entitled to a french passport, as I am living and working in UK? How do I go about it, who do I contact. Regards, Denilce

TKenney, Ph.D. :

Hello. Because you are marreid to a French citizen, you can obtain French citizen. You must contact the French Consulate in the UK and they will give you papers for you to fill out.

TKenney, Ph.D. :

You can do this even while living in the UK.

TKenney, Ph.D. and other French Law Specialists are ready to help you