Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

On the driver side seat (2020 Ford Mustang) there is a lever…

On the driver side...

On the driver side seat (2020 Ford Mustang) there is a lever to go up and down and front and back do you know how to take this off

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the approximate mileage on your 2020 Mustang?

19,000

Mechanic's Assistant: How often is the Mustang typically serviced?

Idk

6/27/2022
Ford Mechanic: A. Penland, Ford Senior Master Technician, ASE replied 1 month ago
A. Penland
A. Penland, Ford Senior Master Technician, ASE

Hello and welcome to Just Answer! My name is ***** ***** I am here to help answer your questions. I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your vehicle. I will do my best to give you the correct answer. Please allow me a few minutes in between our responses to review your information. I may ask several questions to get more details about your problem. While you are waiting for me to respond, I am looking up the workshop manuals and wiring diagrams needed to answer your concerns.

The website will prompt a phone call automatically, not me. So please don't let this automatic service prompt annoy you. If you prefer to talk versus type, please use the phone call option

Are you talking about the lever on the power seat switch?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
no I don't have the power seats so it's the lever to make the seat go up and downhere's a photo

There is a screw on the back side of the handle. You have to lift the handle up to access the screw. See the picture below.

A. Penland
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It was a very painful clamp to get off but you have saved me from my suffering thanks dude

You are very welcome.