Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Need torque value for tie rod ends on a 2008 f 450 4x4.

Need torque value for...

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have the torque specs?

Nio,installed moog problem solver do not know what the specs are.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '08 Ford?

F 450 lariat 4x4

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, I installed tie rid ends just need to get torque specs.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that's it thanks

Answered in 1 minute by:
6/21/2018
Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Ford Tech -

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thanks for coming! I'm Ron and I'll be working with you on your question today. Please give me a moment to type out my reply. Sit tight one minute... I'll be right back!

Thanks for holding!

Outer tie-rod adjusting sleeve clamp nut: 41 ft. lbs.

Outer tie-rod end nut: 85 ft. lbs.

Please be kind enough to leave a rating for our Q&A using the 'stars' at the top of the page when I have answered all your questions. A 5-star rating is very much appreciated! Rating my answer does not cost you extra.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thanks ,have to loosen . had them a little tighter.

You're welcome! Glad I could be of some help today! Please remember to leave a rating for our Q&A using the stars at the top of the page! Have a great day!

Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Ford Tech -