Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

When I turn key, I get just a single click. new battery and…

Customer Question
When I turn key...

When I turn key, I get just a single click. new battery and alternator.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the car in "Park" or "Neutral?" Do you know if your car has a "wheel lock" feature?

In park. and does have wheel lock feature.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2004

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Was at shop last week and they said everything looked good. left the truck sit over night and started fine this morning

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I think that's it

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Ford
6/21/2018
Ford Mechanic: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems replied 2 months ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

What model ford 04 you have so I pull up the correct wiring circuit for it

Are you looking for the most possible causes or you are repairing it yourself .

Please Let Me Know

Thank You

Chad Farhat