Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

1999 Ford e450 Superduty Can’t get power main power to

1999 Ford e450 Superduty Can’t get power...
1999 Ford e450
Superduty
Can’t get power main power to fridge stove or heater or anything
Jus the basic lights
Travelaire motorhome
6/21/2018
Pete, Auto Service Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today. In some cases, I may need more info to assist better. I apologize for any delay.
I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Check and make sure all fuses are o.k. in all fuse panels. If any fuses are found to be blown or missing the affected fuses will need installed/replaced. If this is all checked and found to be o.k. the wiring needs checked from the power converter for any issues and any wiring issues found will need to be repaired.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above). You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question. I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks, Pete

Fuses look ok where do I start with on the wiring check

Unfortunately, my info is not showing how or where the wiring runs. You will need to trace the wiring to see where it leads to from the fuse panel and the components that are not working to then locate the cause. Once this is done then it needs to be repaired from there. If you would like I can open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can assist further just let me know if this is something you would like to do.

Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here or above ( should be a link to click on ) as this is how I receive credit for my time, this can be done at any time and you can still come back here and reply if needed. Your 5-star rating is appreciated

Thanks Pete

Pete, Auto Service Technician