Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

On my 2011 Ford convertible Mustang the rear passenger

Customer Question
On my 2011 Ford...

On my 2011 Ford convertible Mustang the rear passenger quarter window is stuck in the up position and the driver side quarter window is stuck in the down position and my top is stuck in the down position I cannot get the top to go up and I can't get the quarter Windows to operate correctly

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Convertible yourself? What have you tried so far?

I checked the fuses for the quarter windows and they are good

Mechanic's Assistant: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?

I also tried to manually override the quarter windows with a procedure I found online, but that didn't work

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes, I've located both fuse boxes

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Ford
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Why is this taking so long?
6/21/2018
Ford Mechanic: cardoctor74, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 month ago
cardoctor74
cardoctor74, ASE Certified Technician
Hello, my name is ***** ***** to just answer! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and I will be right back with your answer, or I may need some additional information from you about your vehicle. Thanks !
Sorry for the delay. Just got this question. Do me a favor. Disconnect the battery positive terminal for 5 minutes and the system should reset and work properly. Let me know thanks.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I already tried that. It didn't work. What else do you recommend?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can I please get an answer?
Sorry for the delay. Had personal family issues. Did you still need assistance?