Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My f250 backup sensors want got to on error comes up saying…

Customer Question
My f250 backup sensors...

My f250 backup sensors want got to on error comes up saying to check back up sensors. Just completed replacing all 4 with new ones. Same message comes up and system will not go to on? any ideas for next check? thanks, jim

Mechanic's Assistant: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered?

No trouble codes. sensors on rear bumper its a 2015 f250

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F250 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, and I've replaced all four sensors.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Nothing i can think of this is a well maintained truck and I'm the only ower/driver.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Ford
6/1/2018
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 2 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

Does your scan tool have access to the PAM module?

Using your scan tool can it show you if the sensors can see objects?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my INFO REQUEST / ANSWER in return for the fees you have already paid. I want those fees to benefit you and me. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent 5-star service you're pleased with, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.

Thanks, Chris

No I did not. I don’t have a scan tool. Is there anything else I can check? Fuse or something.

Fuse 35 is the fuse to heck. Beyond that, I will have to say have a scan tool check it out or replace the PAM park aid module.

You now will see a rating scale a row of yellow stars from bad to excellent, because I have posted my 1st full/partial answer. When you rate I get a portion of the deposit you made, no rating means you still paid, but I earn nothing. My goal is understanding your question, and addressing it in full detail. In return, receiving a 5-star rating. Rating does not close the post or stop the conversation. Please keep in contact and reply as much as needed. Thanks, Chris

Hello, Chris here again,

Thanks, Chris