Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Cam, from Alaska. I know it has been a month since we last…

Customer Question
Hi Cam, This is ***** *****...
Hi Cam,
This is ***** ***** from Alaska.
I know it has been a month since we last talked, but the customer FINALLY paid for a new catalytic converter and I got it installed yesterday.
Vehicle is now easier to start and kind of holds a rough idle with a little help.
The only 2 remaining codes at this time are P0121 and P0505 with some misfires.
I have photos of my most recent freeze frame data if u like.
Submitted: 21 days ago.Category: Ford
5/31/2018
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 21 days ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

What model vehicle?

What liter engine?

Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 18 days ago

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my INFO REQUEST / ANSWER in return for the fees you have already paid. I want those fees to benefit you and me. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent 5-star service you're pleased with, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.

Thanks, Chris