Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I HAVE A 1984 F-250 THAT IS STALLING WHEN IN 4TH GEAR ABOUT…

Customer Question
HELLO , I HAVE...

HELLO , I HAVE A 1984 F-250 THAT IS STALLING WHEN IN 4TH GEAR ABOUT 60 MPH . I HAVE CHANGED SEALS ON INJECTORS, FUEL HOSES , FILTER AND FUEL PUMP. AND IM STILL NOT GETTING IT TO WORK

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the check engine light on? Does the car stall at idle or when driving?

IT STALLS WHEN DRIVING . OLD TRUCK SO IT DONT HAVE A CHECK ENGINE LIGHT . IT TURNS ON GOOD AND STAYS ON WHEN IDLE.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F250 yourself? What have you tried so far?

YES , IM DOING IT MYSELF . DID A INJECTOR KIT , CHANGED FILTER AND FUEL PUMP.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Ford
I want to cancel
Answered in 1 day by:
6/1/2018
Ford Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 2 months ago
eric remington

Hello M​ay I have vehicle identification number please that I may look up relevant repair info