Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Need shift cable for 2002 thounder bird. It is a 2002.

Customer Question
Need shift cable for...

Need shift cable for 2002 thounder bird

Mechanic's Assistant: How old is the transmission? Have you noticed any leaking?

It is a 2002

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '02 Ford?

Thounder bird

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Cable gone

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/30/2018
Ford Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned you will receive a system automated call request, that is not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Also I am not paid hourly by just answers, I am only paid when you rate me, so if you could please respect my time and knowledge by rating me when we are finished that would be wonderful. If you could please indicate your level of experience and what you are looking to get out of your session today. Ok lets get started!

Can you tell me ALL the places you have tried so far?

every where
i have been working with cars all my life

is there a part number on the old one?