Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2006 ford f 350 with a 6.0 we scan it and it had a…

Customer Question
I have a 2006...

I have a 2006 ford f 350 with a 6.0 we scan it and it had a code for cam senor and number 1 glow plug we changed the cam sensor now we have code for cam sensor and crank sensor now still runs the same when it gets good and warm it has a spit every once in a while just like water in the fuel but then every once in a while it rev,s up don,t really want to have to change the crank sensor have all ready changed throttle postion sensor fricm and pcm would you have any idea ?

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have a scan tool to read the codes?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F350 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Changed cam sensor that,s what code it was calling for now calling for cam and crank sensor now and number 1 glow plug

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Ford
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/30/2018
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 2 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

Why are you not wanting to change the parts it is calling for?

Did you do the diag steps to confirm those were in fact the correct repairs needed?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my INFO REQUEST / ANSWER in return for the fees you have already paid. I want those fees to benefit you and me. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent 5-star service you're pleased with, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.

Thanks, Chris