Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Where is the temperature sensor connector located at?

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Ford
Evaporator temperature sensor connector located
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/28/2018
Ford Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 2 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you. Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you

They have videos on YouTube about Crossing 2 wires with a resistor you know anything about this to bypass this sensor
They have videos on YouTube about Crossing 2 wires with a resistor you know anything about this to bypass this sensor.

we as professionals do not do things the improper way and put band-aids on problems. If you would like to do that, by all means, go ahead, but that information will not be given on here.

Can you tell me what color the wire would be going to the sensor

sure standy

hows it going?

I kinda gave up on my problem I couldn't find the connector to the sensor.

ok