Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

How can I get my explorer to switch to 2 wheel drice. Its a…

Customer Question
How can I get...

How can I get my explorer to switch to 2 wheel drice

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Its a 4x4 with automatic 4x4 4x4 High and 4x4 low no 2wheel drive

Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Ford
5/26/2018
Ford Mechanic: HDGENE, Ford Senior Master/Diesel/Trans replied 29 days ago
HDGENE
HDGENE, Ford Senior Master/Diesel/Trans

Hello, and thank you for using Just Answer! My name is***** me a few moments to review your question and Ill do my best to assist you.

Hello, what year is the explorer? Have you made any repairs and now this has happened?

Ford Mechanic: HDGENE, Ford Senior Master/Diesel/Trans replied 23 days ago

Hello?