Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I just replaced battery and when i try to crank it turn but…

Customer Question
Hi i just replaced...

Hi i just replaced battery and when i try to crank it turn but will not crank

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuel supply? And are all the spark plugs working?

I have had the fuel pump and filter replaced within a year

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

It has gas in it from about 4 week ago

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Ford?

2004 ford expedition

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Expedition yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes i am

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Ford
5/27/2018
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 27 days ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

I need to confirm what is wrong, your confusing your words I believe.

When you try to start a vehicle the starter engages and cranks the engine. If everything is fine the cranking engine will start.

I feel like it is cranking but not starting here?

Anything electrical aftermarket on the vehicle?

Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 23 days ago

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my INFO REQUEST / ANSWER in return for the fees you have already paid. I want those fees to benefit you and me. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent 5-star service you're pleased with, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.

Thanks, Chris