Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My brother was in an accident with his 2007 Ford car and…

Customer Question
My brother was in...

My brother was in an accident with his 2007 Ford car and can't locate the kill switch to restart the car. Any suggestions where to look?

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Ford. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No. My husband is trying to get him and his car home.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Ford
5/25/2018
Ford Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 months ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Can you tell me what model your 2007 Ford is, please?

Ford 500
Sorry, that's too much money. I thought it was $5.00

So you do not need help with this?