Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2008 ford superduty brakes back holding back presure. 15k.

Customer Question
2008 ford superduty brakes...

2008 ford superduty brakes back holding back presure

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Are these the orignial brakes?

15k

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '08 Ford?

250 super duty 2wdr. 5.4

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Backed off the back bleeders and it then released pressure disks get hot and pull the truck down.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Ford
This is my first time using just answer how long will it take I believe I was told there was a mechanic ready to answer ?
there is a TSB bulletin #311332 that should help
The truck does have 124k on it but brakes were done about 14k back. I took the rotors off and they free. It will not let the fluid back in the Master cylinder. I can bleed the rotors and it then releases pressure.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/25/2018
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 2 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

The truck does have 124k on it but brakes were done about 14k back. At 110k did you replace just the pads or the calipers to?

Please cancel any agreement. Again do not charge me due no response.

What do you mean no response, I sent this 12 minutes ago?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my INFO REQUEST / ANSWER in return for the fees you have already paid. I want those fees to benefit you and me. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent 5-star service you're pleased with, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.

Thanks, Chris