Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Nothing lol i just need to connect an accesorie and in the…

Customer Question
Nothing lol i just...

Nothing lol i just need to connect an accesorie and in the installation manual it’s not the same wires color as my truck so with the wiring diagram i will benable to donthe conversion

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to see about that diagram for your Ford. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

I don’t think so...

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Ford
5/25/2018
Ford Mechanic: HDGENE, Ford Senior Master/Diesel/Trans replied 2 months ago
HDGENE
HDGENE, Ford Senior Master/Diesel/Trans

Hello, and thank you for using Just Answer! My name is***** me a few moments to review your question and Ill do my best to assist you.

Hello, what kind of accessory are you trying to install? What kind of ford is this, year, model, engine size?