Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT TO RETRIEVE MY CODE KEY TO MY FORD…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I HAVE...

Second opinion] I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT TO RETRIEVE MY CODE KEY TO MY FORD EXPLORER ADVANCE TRAC

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

CAN YOU GIVE ME THE CODE FORD EXPLORER 2007 ADVANCE TRAC. I LOST IT.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Explorer yourself? What have you tried so far?

NO. I CANNOT FIND IT

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

THAT'S TO HAVE THE CODE NUMBER

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Ford
5/2/2018
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 4 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

Are you referring to the key cut code to have a new key cut from the code?

I buy a ford explorer 2007 advance trac without code key .I can't work in the dash to

So as of right now, you have no keys that work in the ignition or the door?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my response. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.You can still reply. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris