Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2012 ford focus hatch back, the horn stop working.

Customer Question
I have a 2012...

I have a 2012 ford focus hatch back, the horn stop working. I changed out the fuse and still not working. what could be wrong

Mechanic's Assistant: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?

No just the one in the back/hatch back, nothing in my book about another fuse panel.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Focus yourself? What have you tried so far?

Trying to fix the horn and changing the fuse is the only thing I have tryed.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Ford
4/3/2018
Ford Mechanic: Steve, Automotive Expert replied 3 months ago
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert

does anything else not work?

do you have any buttons on your steering wheel?

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
my key has the auto lock and the horn would go off when you lock and then hit it again to verify that it is locked this does not work now

hi, I have offered a phone call per your request. please let me know if you would prefer to continue by text instead