Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2015 f250 diesel w/ 24,000 miles. Will not start-/ makes…

Customer Question
2015 f250 diesel w/...

2015 f250 diesel w/ 24,000 miles. Will not start-/ makes effort not just a click

Mechanic's Assistant: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?

Starter is engaging. First time ever done thid

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F250 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing . Stuck in parking lot. Called dealer said to try jump stsrt

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Ford
4/4/2018
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 4 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

Does it seem to be cranking at the correct speed or to slow?

Do you have access to a scan tool?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my response. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.You can still reply. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris