Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Wont start. Everything inside the cab work it seems. all…

Customer Question
Everything inside the cab...

Everything inside the cab work it seems. all light come on and both under the hood and in the cab relays are clicking when I turn the key over I have jumped the starter and the motor just turns over but wont fire

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Cab?

08 350

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Cab yourself? What have you tried so far?

I'm sorry I'm not working on the cab I mint to say every inside seems to work fine

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I have checked every fuse and I have moved relays around to insure that it is not a relay

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Ford
4/3/2018
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 4 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

What liter engine?

I gather it will not crank with the key nor will start when bypassed?

Any codes stored or concerns with the theft light?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my response. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.You can still reply. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris