Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Acceleration misfire from 0 to 40 mph, and when I try pass a…

Customer Question
Acceleration misfire from 0...

Acceleration misfire from 0 to 40 mph, and when I try pass a on the road at 50 mph to 65 mph

Mechanic's Assistant: How old is the transmission? Have you checked the fuel filters?

Four months with less then 5000 miles

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '50 Ford?

Ford F-150 Raptor

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F150 yourself? What have you tried so far?

It at the ford dealership.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

They tell me that it is 4 quarts low on oil fluid

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Ford
4/3/2018
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 4 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

I see what is going on but not sure which questions you would like answered?

The year 2018 Ford F 150 Raptor

Thanks, ***** ***** do you have? Can you list them out?

Are you still wanting help?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my response. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.You can still reply. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris