Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Antitheft active on ford five hundred. My step dad was at…

Customer Question
Antitheft active on ford...

Antitheft active on ford five hundred

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

My step dad was at work and we are pretty sure someone tried to get in

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Ford
4/2/2018
Ford Mechanic: EricFromCT, Ford Technician replied 3 months ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Technician

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** I am currently a factory dealer auto mechanic. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

Have you tried locking and unlocking the car with he remotes, or the key in the drivers door?