Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2007 freestyle. I replaced the throttle body and…

Customer Question
I have a 2007...

I have a 2007 freestyle. I replaced the throttle body and while driving it will buck / cut out at about 30-40 mph . The dash light has a wrench lit up. Prior to me replacing TB it was revving up as you put the brake on or were coasting.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Freestyle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes i have done machanics most of my life but do not have technical equipment

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Car ran fine ,prior to the acceleration coming to a stop or coasting with the original throttle body

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Ford
4/3/2018
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 3 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Hello, I am Chris.

I am sorry I/we did not get you much much sooner. We were very busy today and could not keep up. I can not speak for the other techs here but I have helped over 90 customers in the past 24hours. I believe I can help you, but I am not sure you still need help after this long wait. If help is still needed, let me know.