Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have no break lights. I have every other light and I

Customer Question
I have no break...

I have no break lights. I have every other light and I checked the fuse and it’s ok

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the brake fluid? How's the level and when was it last changed?

I just had an oil change on Thursday and they did a transmission tune said the car is great

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2009 ford crown Vic police interceptor

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Interceptor?

2009

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Interceptor yourself? What have you tried so far?

I just found out today so all I’ve checked is the fuse

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No like I said all else is good

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Ford
4/1/2018
Ford Mechanic: EricFromCT, Ford Technician replied 3 months ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Technician

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** I am currently a factory dealer auto mechanic. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

Do you have a test light to check for power at the brake

Do you have a test light to check for power at the brake on/off switch?

Customer Satisfaction is my #1 goal!

1. I am a FACTORY DEALER auto mechanic and also answer questions here on Just Answer.

2. When you are pleased or happy with my assistance or efforts to help you, at the top of the screen please rate me by clicking on the stars.

3. Rating does not close the post and you're more than welcome to ask follow up questions.

Thank you for using Just Answer and allowing my to assist you!