Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

W.e have a 2015 ford fusion hybrid bought new. We are

Customer Question
W.e have a 2015...

W.e have a 2015 ford fusion hybrid bought new. We are worried about battery life and cost of replacement. Dealer cant seem to answer questions

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Ford
3/31/2018
Ford Mechanic: Todd M, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 months ago
Todd M
Todd M, ASE Certified Technician

H​ello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Just so that I am clear, you are looking for the replacement information(parts and labor for the hybrid battery?

Here, I am attaching the part and labor pricing information. The part pricing is from the manufacturer and can be found at a lower cost used/refurbished. The labor pricing is in hour and depends on the hourly rate of the shop. Also, battery life expectancy is 5-8 years.

If you require more information on this issue and/or are not satisfied, let me know, please, and I will attempt to assist you further on this. I hope this information points you in the right direction. If you have any further questions or concerns on this issue, feel free to ask. If you are satisfied, and have found this information helpful, a positive rating would be greatly appreciated and necessary in order for experts to receive credit for answers provided. Thank you.

A positive rating does not close the session. We will still be able to communicate, and I will still continue to assist you with this issue as needed.

Just as a reminder, if you have found this information helpful, please, do not forget to rate the service, as it is necessary in order for experts to receive credit for the answers provided. Thanks again.