Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2007 fusion se key fob stopped working- replaced battery no…

Customer Question
2007 fusion se key...

2007 fusion se key fob stopped working- replaced battery no result

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you double-checked to make sure the positive and negative signs are lined up correctly?

Yep- positive faces out towards marked other side

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fusion yourself? What have you tried so far?

All i've done is replace the battery, and tried to make sure the contacts were clean, which the look to be

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Ford
3/31/2018
Ford Mechanic: Scott W., Ford Technician replied 3 months ago
Scott W.
Scott W., Ford Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** this a square standard remote, or a IKT remote? Have you tried the reprogram procedure?