Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Engine coolant over temperature warning, F150 2.7L, same…

Customer Question
Engine coolant over temperature...

Engine coolant over temperature warning, F150 2.7L , same problem 2 weeks ago, dealer said it was rodent damage to the wiring harness, I trying to find the temperature sensor

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the connectors on the sensor itself? It's important that they not be loose or corroded.

I don't know where the sensor is located, nothing online shows it?

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your F150?

2016

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F150 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just trying to find the sensor, so I can check for wiring damage

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That covers it

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Ford
3/30/2018
Ford Mechanic: HDGENE, Ford Senior Master/Diesel/Trans replied 2 months ago
HDGENE
HDGENE, Ford Senior Master/Diesel/Trans

Hello, and thank you for using Just Answer! My name is***** me a few moments to review your question and Ill do my best to assist you.

Sorry wrong attachment. it is this one.

If you need more help or information please let me know. If I was helpful, please use the 5 stars above to leave a positive rating.