Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2013 Mustang GT, wipers only work on high, all fuses checked…

2013 Mustang GT, wipers...

2013 Mustang GT, wipers only work on high, all fuses checked ok.

Mechanic's Assistant: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?

One under the hood and one on the passenger side wall by feet on left.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Mustang GT yourself? What have you tried so far?

I've checked both fuses, that's as far as I've gotten so far.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, that's it

3/30/2018
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned you will receive a system automated call request, that is not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Also I am not paid hourly by just answers, I am only paid when you rate me, so if you could please respect my time and knowledge by rating me when we are finished that would be wonderful. If you could please indicate your level of experience and what you are looking to get out of your session today. Ok lets get started! That could only be a few things, have you replaced anything yet? Have you had the vehicle scanned for codes?

Sorry I didn't see this yesterday. I have replaced axles, bearing, changed water pumps, starters, etc. Not quite replacing transmissions or engine heads. Hope that helps. I checked both fuses, under the hood and inside on the fuse panel and both are still good (checked with meter). I have not tried to pull codes yet.

I could send you the troubleshooting chart for that and will allow you to figure out whats going on, you will need a scanner and multi meter and a strong mind of electrical to figure this one out, would you like the chart?

Sure, thanks

your very welcome, let me know what you come up with

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5hopjzrxgv54bk6/wed10.docx?dl=0

Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician