Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Can you send me instruction on replacing a heater core for a…

Customer Question
Can you send me...

Can you send me instruction on replacing a heater core for a ford five hundred 2005

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant level? Has there been any leaking from the hoses?

I have already replaced the radiator and flushed the system and had it pressure tested and the heater core is 50% blocked

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Five Hundred yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Ford
3/30/2018
Ford Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 months ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

I have enclosed the heater core removal steps for you in the link below as well as the instrument panel which has to come off for access. Have a look and post back if there is any other steps you will need and I can post those for as well.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ea7g59ohbg0ze99/heater%20core%20Mar%2030.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pb0uhlswd1xcded/iinstrument%20panel%20Mar%2030.pdf?dl=0

Just checking in to see if your still needing help with this , if so please post back and we can work from there if need be. If not then please take a moment to rate my service so I can get credit for my time, the question remains open for follow up even after doing so, all you need to do is return to this question if need be.

Thank you again.