Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have no power going to the inside of the vehicle. no

Customer Question
I have no power...

I have no power going to the inside of the vehicle. no headlights no key fob nothing i have a good battery have power going to my fuses

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?

Consistent

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2014 ford f150 xts

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F150 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I checked for power to all fuses..

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I have power..i have no communication going to the ob2 connector

Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Ford
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
i have no power going to the inside of my truck.the only thing that seems to be working is my 12 volt charger
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/29/2018
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 23 days ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

No modules will respond at the data link connector?

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
I fixed it. Had a bad connection at my bcm. Pulled it apart, cleaned it and put it back together. Vehicle is fixed.

Super

Ron, ASE Certified Technician