Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Passager heating not working stays cold all the time. No but…

Customer Question
Passager heating not working...

Passager heating not working stays cold all the time

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant level? Has there been any leaking from the hoses?

No but the driver side works

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2009 ford f 150 lariat

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your E150 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes need to replace ac compressor but I try to find the vent

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes, something happened when I was driving. a loud horn like sound came from the dash, Hey I got laid off I can not afford this. I have to go to YouTube.

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Ford
3/29/2018
Ford Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 24 days ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

The most common cause of the problem you are describing on your 2009 F 150 is usually caused by a failing passenger side blend door actuator. In most cases replacing it will solve this concern for you. Are you fixing this your self?

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
I finally had a chance to check it. The actuator is bad. Yes I will be fixing it myself. Thanks,
Ford Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 21 days ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician