Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have 2007 Monterey luxury minivan. Built in Canada. out of…

Customer Question
Hi. I have 2007...

Hi. I have 2007 Monterey luxury minivan

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Monterey yourself? What have you tried so far?

Built in Canada. out of nowhere, started to run very rough.

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

Relized it never had a real tune-up. @ 80 miles.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Gave it a tune up. still running ruff

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Ford
3/29/2018
Ford Mechanic: Michael, Ford Senior Master Technician replied 5 months ago
Michael
Michael, Ford Senior Master Technician

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Give me a moment to review your question. If your VIN is available please send it to me.

When you did your tune up, what parts did you replace?