Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

It is a 2002 f350 7.3 and the pcm relay and the idm is

Customer Question
It is a 2002...

It is a 2002 f350 7.3 and the pcm relay and the idm is clicking and will not start

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Has the car been starting normally?

150000

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F350 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Disconnected the wiring harness on the engine changed out idm and the pmc replaced the oil pressure sensor

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/29/2018
Ford Mechanic: Scott W., Ford Technician replied 5 months ago
Scott W.
Scott W., Ford Technician

H​ello my name is ***** ***** relays that are clicking, is it a single click, or just random clicking when the key is turned on? Will the PCM communicate with a scan tool?