Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a ford fusion 2013 lAdvance Trac OFF light came on-

Customer Question
I have a ford...

I have a ford fusion 2013 lAdvance Trac OFF light came on- how do I turn it off

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Advancetrac off light is on

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fusion yourself? What have you tried so far?

Looked at the manual and says Driving chapter -can't find

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Is it safe to drive

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Ford
3/28/2018
Ford Mechanic: EricFromCT, Ford Technician replied 3 months ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Technician

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** I am currently a factory dealer auto mechanic. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

That light could indicate a problem with the advance trac system or the advance trac may have been turned off. Do you have the information display with all the settings on your car?

Customer Satisfaction is my #1 goal!

1. I am a FACTORY DEALER auto mechanic and also answer questions here on Just Answer.

2. When you are pleased or happy with my assistance or efforts to help you, at the top of the screen please rate me by clicking on the stars.

3. Rating does not close the post and you're more than welcome to ask follow up questions.

Thank you for using Just Answer and allowing my to assist you!

How do I turn off the light it say advance trac off on the light no other lights are on

Use the information display in the instrument cluster by using the steering wheel controls to access the menu for the advance trac setting.

Have you checked your message center for the advance trac setting?

Hello? Do you have anything else to add to this conversation? Have you found the advance trac setting?

Customer Satisfaction is my #1 goal!