Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Orange wrech appeard today for the first time. 2007 Explorer…

Customer Question
Orange wrech appeard today...

Orange wrech appeard today for the first time

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2007 Explorer V6

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Explorer yourself? What have you tried so far?

88,000

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No just read lots of comments everyone says Ford dealer doesn't really know and they ask to change lots of things

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/28/2018
Ford Mechanic: nelson freitas,
 replied 4 months ago
nelson freitas

Hello, and thanks for using JustAnswer, my name is ***** ***** I have been an Automotive Technician for over 15 years.

I will check to see what this light is indicating, and will get back back to you shortly

Ford Mechanic: nelson freitas,
 replied 4 months ago

from what I can see the wrench light is similar to the check engine light, It is indicating that there is a fault code recorded. Are you having any drivability issues? and do you have access to a scan tool to see what codes are stored?

If you are able to retrieve any codes that are stored I can then help you try to diagnose the problem.

no i oney drive the car..