Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Is there a number to Ford where I can contact them regarding…

Customer Question
Is there a number...

Is there a number to Ford where I can contact them regarding the frame on our 2005 150 do they help with this? we need help regarding this

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

The frame is rusted badly even though my husband takes excellent care of the truck

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Ford?

2005

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

No not able to we don't know what to do

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No I don't think so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Ford
3/27/2018
Ford Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 months ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Fords customer service number is ***** . They can direct you from there on any help you may need.

Thank you

Your very welcome and thank you as well. Please take a moment to rate my service at the top right hand side of the page so I can get credit for my time, the question remains open for follow up even after doing so, all you need to do is return to this question if need be.

Thank you again.