Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Every time I fill my gas tank my escape will not start until…

Customer Question
Every time I fill...

Every time I fill my gas tank my escape will not start until I try for several times and it seems to be getting worse

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

No I am getting good milage and any other time it starts fine

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Escape?

2015 econobost

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Escape yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have not tried anything yet

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/27/2018
Ford Mechanic: Pete, Auto Service Technician replied 3 months ago
Pete, Auto Service Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.
I am here Sundays through Thursdays from around 5 am to 2 pm Mountain time.If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Is it acting like it is flooded out with excess fuel with this issue here?

Let me know,thanks Pete.

it is
I just wont to no what is causing this so I can get it fixed by my person
please cancel this and I will take it to my expert /thanks

Are you sure you dont want any help with this here?