Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I need the cylinder heads, connecting rods, main bearings…

I need the cylinder heads...
I need the cylinder heads, connecting rods, main bearings assembly, crank pulley bolt, flywheel bolt torque specifications in ft-pounds and the timing chains timing marks for a 2010 Ford Edge with the 3.5 V6.
3/27/2018
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you. Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you

please let me know if anything is missing. thank you

timing

The torque specs requested are not detailed in the list because it refers me to another section with a link that does not works, the timing marks are not there either

standdby

scroll down to the torque specs. they are all there and do not refer you to another section

and I just sent the timing procedure

did you get everything you need?

please take your time and check for me the following and if you find them in that list then I must be blind:
cylinder heads, connecting rods, main bearings assembly, crank pulley bolt, flywheel bolt torque specifications in ft-pounds

here you go. sorry bout that

9a3c2a4b-a715-4df8-9f28-...PNG9a3c2a4...PNGa6e1446a-2062-4990-8f64-...PNGa6e1446...PNG35e9dae9-f838-4dbf-b075-...PNG35e9dae...PNG
2eaff537-b269-4bee-a0de-...pdf
2eaff53...pdf
a3c45213-03c4-4e2a-854b-...pdf
a3c4521...pdf
4ff1e6c5-4fa3-4f83-809b-...pdf
4ff1e6c...pdf

please note customer satisfaction is my number one goal and leaving 3 stars or more rating for me will allow us to continue this dialogue until you are completely satisfied.and your vehicle is fixed. you may ask as many questions as you'd like at no extra charges. thank you have a great day

is that everything you need?

David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic