Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Turn signal lever is sloppy loose. Can it be tightened or…

Turn signal lever is...

Turn signal lever is sloppy loose. Can it be tightened or does it have to be replaced.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuse?

Everything works, the lever is loose. Can it be tightened.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2007 f150 pu

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F150 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Researched replacement

3/27/2018
Todd M
Todd M, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. To answer your question, it is no. You can not tighten up the stalk, and will need to replace the complete turn signal switch. Just a moment, please, while I retrieve replacement information.

Here, I am attaching the replacement information along with the steering wheel removal information. Also, I have attached the part and labor pricing information. Labor pricing is listed in hours and is determined by the hourly rate of the shop.

If you require more information on this issue and/or are not satisfied, let me know, please, and I will attempt to assist you further on this. I hope this information points you in the right direction. If you have any further questions or concerns on this issue, feel free to ask. If you are satisfied, and have found this information helpful, a positive rating would be greatly appreciated and necessary in order for experts to receive credit for answers provided. Thank you.

A positive rating does not close the session. We will still be able to communicate, and I will still continue to assist you with this issue as needed.

Just as a reminder, if you have found this information helpful, please, do not forget to rate the service, as it is necessary in order for experts to receive credit for answers provided. Thanks again.

Todd M
Todd M, ASE Certified Technician