Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2002 ford focus 2.0l spi single overhead cam. need the

torque specs for the rocker...
2002 ford focus 2.0l spi single overhead cam. need the torque specs for the rocker arms.
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/26/2018
Mike V.
Mike V., Auto Service Technician

My name is ***** ***** give me a moment to review your question Thanks.The site will prompt a call.I will let you know if it's necessary

Can I please get the 8th digit of the vin to make sure I give you the correct info?

Thanks

P

Thanks, ***** ***** a moment to see what I can find.

Thank you

Ok, rocker arms are 18 ft lbs.

Let me know if you need any more info and what you need from me to earn a 5 star rating.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.
Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and resources, you do when you rate my answer by using the stars at the top of the page. Payment for your question includes any follow-up questions you may have. Free trials and subscription questions still require ratings. Your question does not close after you rate. You will still be able to contact me by replying to this post.
Thank you so much!

Mike V.
Mike V., Auto Service Technician
whats the best way to time the engine? I am in the process of reinstalling the head from a head gasket job. I haven't worked on one of these before. I have the head torqued to spec and most of the engine put back together I need to put the timing gear back on to the head and install the belt.

HERE is a link for the belt install. Really fairly easy on this one because it's not a DOHC.

Thank you for the rating and let me know if you need anything else!