Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I need to know if a 1998 ford taurus engine cradle will fit…

I need to know...

I need to know if a 1998 ford taurus engine cradle will fit a 2001 ford taurus also will the fuel tank also

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

Just need to swap these out if they will fit

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Taurus yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes just need the fuel tank changed out mine is leaking and I need the engine cradle if they will swap out

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No just want to see if these will swap out so I know whether to buy this used car. Thanks

3/26/2018
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned you will receive a system automated call request, that is not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Also I am not paid hourly by just answers, I am only paid when you rate me, so if you could please respect my time and knowledge by rating me when we are finished that would be wonderful. If you could please indicate your level of experience and what you are looking to get out of your session today. Ok lets get started!

They will not fit unfortunately

ok thak you so much
if they wont fit then we are finished thank you

your very welcome

Please let me know if you have any more questions.
Customer satisfaction is my number one goal. I would like to receive nothing less than a 5 star rating. If you feel we aren’t there yet please let me know or respond more so we can get the answer you feel is correct. You can do this rating at the box on the upper right hand corner. This will not close our chat session and at no extra charge we will still be able to talk about any other issues you may have for free! Providing a rating is the only way I will receive credit for my work with you. Negative ratings do not result in a refund so If you’re not satisfied with the work we have done so far please respond more and let’s get your question figured out. Thanks Shawn!

Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Thanks for the great rating! Hope you have a wonderful day and feel free to add me to your favorites list for assistance in the future.