Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

1994 bronco. How do I replace the power point outlet. I

1994 bronco. How do...

1994 bronco. How do I replace the power point outlet

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Bronco yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I haven’t done anything

Do I have to pull the dash off?
3/26/2018
Dennis Gooch

You should not have to pull dash bezel off. I am attaching two procedures for you to look at. Let me know any further questions. Thanks, Dennis

I don’t want to replace cigarette
Lighter it is the power point outlet to the left of the cigarette ashtray lighter. That I want to replace

The second of the two procedures is for the power point. U do have to remove the ashtray to gain entry to the back of the power point

Dennis Gooch
Okay now I see. Thank you

Awesome let me know if you need any further help! Thank you, Dennis.