Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

How do you slide the glass into the rear door of a Ford 500…

Customer Question
How do you slide the...
How do you slide the glass into the rear door of a Ford 500 Limited -2006.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Ford
3/26/2018
Ford Mechanic: HDGENE, Ford Senior Master/Diesel/Trans replied 2 months ago
HDGENE
HDGENE, Ford Senior Master/Diesel/Trans

Hello, and thank you for using Just Answer! My name is***** me a few moments to review your question and Ill do my best to assist you.

Hello, you cant put the glass back into the door?

Hi, sorry. I was helped by another tech last night. No further questions at the time.
Ford Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 2 months ago
eric remington

a​RE WE SPEAKING ABOUT JUST THE GLASS IT SELF... JUST THE WINDOW?. IS ANYTHING CURRENTLY CONNECTED TO GLASS AT PRESENT? DO YOU KNOW HOW TO ATTACH GLASS TO REGULATOR WHEN INSTALLED? THE ANSWER IS THRU THE TOP INSIDE, ANGLE IT 15 DEGREES AND MAKE SURE THE SIDES COME INTO CONTACT WITH THE GUIDES...DO YOU HAVE PIC OF GLASS ITSELF. iT SHOULD SLIDE RIGHT IN UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING CONNECTED TO GLASS SO I ASK DO YOU HAVE PIC OF GLASS ITSELF PLEASE?

The other tech answered all questions. The project is complete. No further actions needed. Thanks for the follow-up.
Ford Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 2 months ago

If you are satisfied with your answer, please take a moment to rate my service before you go. Experts are not compensated without a positive rating. Providing a rating does not close the question, you can reply or ask additional questions without incurring further charges. Rating my answer positive charges your account the full question value and credits me. Submitting for a refund removes the credit from my account and makes me donate my time and experience for free, which is not my intention. Please only rate positive if you are satisfied and intend on paying for the services you agreed to. Thanks!

if for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT/3 STARS OR HIGHER today. Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better. All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating
Please remember to rate service using the separate rating page. Thank you

https://professional-secure.justanswer.com/chat/index/4b0945d154dd44aa8b6989b1c96d2d38
JUSTANSWER IS AN HONOR SYSTEM AND THE ACCEPT BUTTON MUST BE PRESSED TO CREDIT YOUR EXPERT

EVEN IF YOU ARE ON A SUBSCRIPTION WITH UNLIMITED QUESTIONS YOU MUST STILL PRESS ACCEPT

THANK YOU

Ford Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 2 months ago

yes we are compensated via rating so if you would do that thank you

Ford Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 2 months ago

hello