Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The fuel pump relay is sticking open. It is a 1993 Dutchman…

Customer Question
The fuel pump relay...

The fuel pump relay is sticking open

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Has the car been starting normally?

It is a 1993 Dutchman motorhome with about 60k miles

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '93 Ford?

E350 Econoline

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Normally if I short out fuel pump connector it will close the relay contacts and then it will start

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I know the relay probably should be replaced, but I don't know which one it is.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 day by:
3/27/2018
Ford Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 3 months ago
Shawn Few

Hi , I see that your question has been sitting for a while and has not been answered ,I m sorry for your wait and I like to assist you on it , if you still have not had the issue resolved