Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

It shakes when I accelerate. Its my daughters and it just…

Customer Question
It shakes when I...

It shakes when I accelerate

Mechanic's Assistant: How old is the transmission? Have you checked the fuel filters?

Its my daughters and it just started doing it it is a 2016

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '16 Ford?

Escape

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Escape yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing she is in Nashville tenn and I'm tring to see what it could be to tell her

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Ford
3/25/2018
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 3 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

She is near me.

Can she tell if the shake is coming from the engine or transaxle?

Did she tell you if there is a driving scenario that makes it occur worse?

Has she possibly hit a curb or driven through a large puddle?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my response. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.You can still reply. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris