Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I recently lost all my keys including my lock for my car and…

Customer Question
I recently lost all...

I recently lost all my keys including my lock for my car and im going crazy

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have a backup key? Maybe the emergency kind that fits in your wallet?

I found the spare lock but dont know what im doing yes I have back up key

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2007 Ford Taruaus

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing. Both my son and mom passed asway a few months ago and Im going bonkers getting in and out of this car

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

If he can help me get this lock to work

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Ford
3/24/2018
Ford Mechanic: Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH replied 3 months ago
Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH

Hi, my name is ***** ***** can I help you?

Please put my money back in my card.

????