Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I repurchased sirius radio - which I haven't used since I…

Customer Question
I repurchased sirius radio...

I repurchased sirius radio - which I haven't used since I bought it and it came free. ow I cannot seem to get it to work? Can you tell me what I am doing wrong?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuse?

Well the radio in the pick up works

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2011 Ford Ranger

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Ranger yourself? What have you tried so far?

It doesn't need fixing but yes. They have sent a signal but I do not know what channel or setting to put the radio on

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Ford
3/24/2018
Ford Mechanic: Scott W., Ford Technician replied 4 months ago
Scott W.
Scott W., Ford Technician

H​ello my name is***** have tuned to channel 184, and had vehicle outside, not in a garage so the vehicle can get the signal, you may have to have them resend the signal. Let me know if it works, thanks Scott

Here is the Sirius instructions if you don't already have them.