Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I Purchased a KL-PRO1chip and don't know Exactly where to…

Customer Question
I Purchased a...

I Purchased a KL-PRO1chip and don't know Exactly where to install it

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Ford. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

2001 ford f150 XLT 5.4L .

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Ford
3/24/2018
Ford Mechanic: EricFromCT, Ford Technician replied 2 months ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Technician

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** I am currently a factory dealer auto mechanic. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

The engine computer is located inside behind the RF scuff plate trim. Near the passengers right foot. Remove the trim there to access/

Customer Satisfaction is my #1 goal!

1. I am a FACTORY DEALER auto mechanic and also answer questions here on Just Answer.

2. When you are pleased or happy with my assistance or efforts to help you, at the top of the screen please rate me by clicking on the stars.

3. Rating does not close the post and you're more than welcome to ask follow up questions.

Thank you for using Just Answer and allowing my to assist you!

Thank you for viewing my response. Where you able to access the computer? Do you have more questions on this? Thanks.

Customer Satisfaction is my #1 goal!